Fetal Doppler, FD300, Ultrasound Fetal Doppler, LCD Display with Back Light If you are pregnant and want to hear the baby's heart beat, please choose the 3Mhz or 2mhz probe.The 8Mhz probe is not for hearing the baby's heart beat
A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. The 2 MHz probe was designed to accommodate late term and obese pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths
FD300 Fetal Doppler can meet routine examination requirement of obstetricans,midwives,pregnant women and vascular.It is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD display. It has three heart rate processing modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and manual mode. It has audio output, and can connect with earphone or recorder with audio input. Sonotrax has a slim, power saving and interchangeable ultrasound probe.
FDA & CE approved.
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
* Powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
* Easy to read LCD with on/off backlight
* Clear digital fetal heart rate display
* Uses 2 AA size batteries which are easy to find (2 new Batteries are included)
* Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
* Battery icon which indicates how much battery is left
* Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat or for linking the unit to a computer
* Weights only 180g with the batteries inserted
* Compact design with buttons which are design to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking
* Units features 3 easy to operate modes :Mode 1
: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time hear t rate is displayed numericallyMode 2
: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable readingMode 3
: this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
FHR Detection: Speaker output/Earphone output LCD display, Five working modes: Real-time FHR Display mode, Averaged FHR Display mode, Manual mode, continuous operation time>=15 hoursOption:
*[SonoW] 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe
*[Sono3] 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe