The package includes
* Baby Sound A unit
* 1 Headset
* 2 Free batteries
* 1 Recording Cable
* Instruction Manual
* 1 year warranty
Baby Sound A Fetal Doppler is a safe and easy to use device that has been specially designed for use at home, allowing pregnant women to listen to their unborn baby's heart beat, movements and hiccups from as early as 10 to12 weeks. It is suitable for expectant mother to carry out regular checks on her baby in between routine hospital checks. It can not only reduce the expectant motherís anxiety but also allow other members of the family to listen to the baby heartbeat. This portable device is also suitable for obstetricians, midwives and pregnant women.
* It can connect to a computer, CD or Type to record the baby heart sound and share your babyís heart beat with family and friends via email.
2 AAA size batteries ( alkaline or chargeable) are very convenient to buy. The batteries can last more than 6 hours for continuous use ( depend on capability )Feature and Technical Specification
* All in one design
* The probe and main units integrated togather
* High sensitive doppler probe
* Crystal clear sound
* Low power consumption
* Compact and light
* Ergonomic design
* Easy to use
* FDA & CE approved
* Ultrasound Frequency 2MHz
*Ultrasound Intensity <10mW/cm2
* Out put Headset with Volume Control
* Double Audio Output sockets for Headset
* Power Supply: 1.5V Battery x 2 (Type: AAA)
* Sensitivity From 10 - 12 weeks
* PC Interface cable
* Battery Life >360 minutes
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
* CE Certified, EN ISO 13485:2003 compliant
* Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123Dimensions
* (L) 110 x (W) 55 x (H) 16 mm
* WEIGHT: 80g( with 2 AAA batteries)
* DISPLAY: 25*14 mm
Tips that will make the use of this fetal Doppler easier:
*- Take it with you when you first visit your doctor. The doctor or Ultrasound Tech can very easily show you how to find your baby heartbeats
*- During the first stages of the pregnancy place the Doppler probe just above the pubic hair. As your pregnancy progresses, you will find the heartbeat higher up.- Move the probe gently and very slowly.
*- Lean the Doppler probe downward toward the pubic bone.
*- Use some gel while using the Doppler probe. You don't need to buy any expensive Gel. You can use any general purpose Gel.