Baby Sound B Fetal Doppler With LCD, Ultrasound Fetal Doppler, Baby Heart Monitor, fetal heartbeat monitorWhat's included:
*Baby Sound B unit
* 1 Headset
* 2 free Batteries
* 1 Recording Cable
* Instruction Manual
* 1 year warranty
Baby Sound B Fetal Doppler is a safe and easy to use device that has been specially designed for use at home, allowing pregnant women to listen to their unborn baby's heart beat, movements and hiccups from as early as 10 to12 weeks. It is suitable for expectant mother to carry out regular checks on her baby in between routine hospital checks. It can not only reduce the expectant mother's anxiety but also allow other members of the family to listen to the baby heartbeat. This portable device is also suitable for obstetricians, midwives and pregnant women.
It can be connected to a computer, CD or Type to record the baby heart sound and share your baby's heart beat with family and friends via email.
Baby Sound B integrate a single chip CPU, LCD display and our accurate arithmetic software,it can display the baby's heart rate and it is very convenient to get baby's accurate heart rate.
2 AAA size batteries ( alkaline or chargeable) are very easy to buy. The batteries can last more than 6 hours for continuous use ( depend on capability )
Features and Technical Specification
* All in one design.
* The probe and main units integrated togather
* High sensitive doppler probe
* Crystal clear sound
* Low power consumption
* Compact and light
* Ergonomic design
* Easy to use
* FDA & CE approved.
* Heart Rate Display (LCD)
* Automatic Display Freezing After remove from the body
* Heart Rate Range 50-240 bpm
* Accuracy (+ -) 2 or 2%
* Ultrasound Frequency 2MHz
*Ultrasound Intensity <10mW/cm2
* Out put Headset with Volume Control
* Double Audio Output sockets for Headset
* Power Supply: 1.5V Battery * 2 (Type: AAA)
* Sensitivity From 10 - 12 weeks
* PC Interface cable
* Battery Life >360 minutesSafty Standards
* CE Certified, EN ISO 13485:2003 compliant
* Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements *(Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123Dimensions
* (L) 110 x (W) 55 x (H) 16 mm
*WEIGHT: 80g( with 2 AAA batteries)
*LCD DISPLAY: 25*14 mm
Tips that will make the use of this fetal Doppler easier:
- Take it with you when you first visit your doctor. The doctor or Ultrasound Tech can very easily show you how to find your baby heartbeats
- During the first stages of the pregnancy place the Doppler probe just above the pubic hair. As your pregnancy progresses, you will find the heartbeat higher up.- Move the probe gently and very slowly.
- Lean the Doppler probe downward toward the pubic bone.
*- Use some gel while using the Doppler probe. You don't need to buy any expensive Gel. You can use any general purposes.